Virtue RF Microneedling is not just a treatment but it is an experience.
Our Newport Beach RF Microneedling, Virtue, is an FDA-Cleared no downtime RF Microneedling treatment that can be performed on the skin of face, neck, chest, hands, and body. This treatment stimulates the skin to produce new collagen and elastin improving the texture of the skin. Benefits include skin tightening, reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and pores size as well as improvement in scars, and stretch mark appearance.
Newport Beach Cosmetic Dermatologist, Dr. Bonakdar, prides herself on always being an early adopter of new and safe technologies. In 2016 she was one of the first to introduce Vivace RF Microneedling which was the gold standard in the industry until the new generation Virtue RF Microneedling came along.
Virtue RF Microneedling takes all that was great about Vivace RF Microneedling, its predecessor, and combines it with some additional capabilities like less discomfort, new tips for neck and jowl lifting as well as body treatments. Just as its predecessor, Virtue RF Microneedling has a robotic arm instead of snap reflex and gold coated needles. The treatment is elegant and does not cause excessive pain, trauma or healing time.
Virtue RF Microneedling is ideal for the individual who is looking for the easiest treatment solution to reverse signs of aging and maintain a youthful look without discomfort or downtime.
The right number of Virtue RF Microneedling treatments depends on the age and health of the patient, the health of their skin, the level of treatment performed and the potency of the anti-aging products delivered via the microchannels. During your consultation for Virtue RF Microneedling Newport Beach Cosmetic Dermatology expert Dr. Bonakdar carefully assesses your needs and customizes your best treatment plan. In general, three to six treatments are recommended for anti-aging and skin tightening, whereas six treatments are recommended for scar and stretch mark correction.
Treatments can be done as close as two weeks apart to as far as three weeks apart. The duration of each treatment is approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
Virtue RF Microneedling is safe on the face, neck, chest and the rest of the body.
In fact, most patients opt to treat multiple areas at the same time with the most popular treatment being face and neck combination treatments.
With painless, no-downtime treatments, planning for your Virtue RF Microneedling is easy. On the treatment day, Visia Computerized photos are taken to document your gradual improvement. Then numbing cream is applied to the area for 45 minutes.
1. Micro Channel Depth: Virtue RF needles create microscopic channels deep into the living cells of the skin. Unlike other treatments, the depth of these micro channels can be customized to the skin condition being treated with over 30 possible depths to optimize collagen and elastin production.
2. Micro Channel Delivery: Virtue RF micro channels remain open for up to six hours and are ideal for delivering anti-aging bioactive products deep into the skin increasing new collagen production.
3. Radiofrequency Energy: Virtue RF delivers RF radiofrequency energy deep in the skin where collagen and elastin production is initiated.
4. Gold Microneedles: Unlike other systems, Virtue RF needles are gold coated and are inert to the skin, whereas microneedles made of other metals cause allergic dermatitis and result in prolonged healing times.
4. Light Emitting Diode: LED pulses activate skin cells to increase collagen production, increase moisture levels in the skin and improve skin tone and texture ultimately resulting in skin tightening.
Dr. Bonakdar advises her Newport Beach Virtue RF Microneedling patients to stop all active skincare including Retin-A three days prior to your treatment.
Post Treatment Instructions:
Do not use any skincare products or make up on the skin for 6 hours after treatment because the micro-channels remain open during this time and products introduced will cause an inflammatory reaction.
Contact Bonakdar Aesthetics for Cosmetic Dermatology and Skin Care in Newport Beach, Orange County, CA.
To schedule a consultation or to learn more about our Virtue RF Microneedling procedures, contact us today. Our practice serves Newport Beach, CA and the surrounding areas.
We are proud to inform you of Bonakdar Aesthetics’ Exclusive Appointment Scheduling Policy. This policy ensures that your appointments are exclusively booked for you alone, thus you will not experience long waits, nor be rushed during your appointment. A booking fee is required at the time you make your consultation or treatment appointment. This fee is refundable up until 72 hours of your appointment and is fully applied to your service that day.
20321 Irvine Avenue, Suite #F3, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm